Technical Museum Nikola Tesla
Savska cesta 18
Open to visitors
Tuesday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9 am -1 pm
Closed on Mondays and public holidays.
Opening times of the temporary exhibitions are published in the Calendar.
How to get there
- Tramway nos 3, 4, 9, 12, 13, 14 and 17 ('Tehnicki muzej' and 'Studentski centar' stops)
- ZET map
- A public pay car park is located right near the Museum
- Organized groups are allowed to park buses in the courtyard of the Museum
Permanent Exhibition / Collections:
- 20 HRK
- free admission to permanent exhibition (without Planetarium): children (up to 7 years), persons with disabilities, ICOM members
A tour of the Mine and a lecture at Nikola Tesla's Demonstration Lab are included in the ticket price (keep in mind the timetable of the tours).
- 15 HRK for all visitors
Popular science lectures
- 15 HRK for all visitors
The tram ride is free of charge for all visitors.
Price is set for each individual exhibition; see more on the Calendar
Permanent exhibitions: 15 HRK
Planetarium: 15 HRK
The museum tram ride is free for all visitors. The Museum's tram manufactured in 1924, runs every Sunday, departing at 9:30 from the Tehnicki muzej' tramway stop at Drazen Petrovic Square.
A visit to the Planetarium is not recommended for children under 7 years of age.
Guided tours for individual visitors:
Tuesday - Friday:
- Mine: 3 pm
- Nikola Tesla Demonstration Cabinet: 3:30 pm
- Planetarium: 4 pm
Saturday and Sunday:
- mine: 11 am
- Nikola Tesla Demonstration Cabinet: 11:30 am
- Planetarium: 12 am
- Museum tram rides on Sunday at 9:30 am from the 'Tehnicki muzej' tramway stop at Drazen Petrovic Square. Please check for possible timetable changes.
The group consists of min. 10 persons.
Groups visits need to be booked in advance.
Group visits - booking
Nikola Tesla Technical Museum is proud of the fact that it is among the most visited museums in Croatia.
Museum provides expert guidance throughout the Museum's departments for gorups of at least 10 people. The scope, thematic units and duration of the tours are adjusted to the needs of the group, which is why they must be booked in advance.
For group reservations please e-mail: email@example.com to get all the information and arrange a visit.
A public pay car park is located iright near the Museum.
Organized groups are allowed to park buses in the courtyard of the Museum.
Wheelchair access is provided in sections on the ground floor of the Museum.
For further information and assistance, please contact Museum staff at the entrance of the Museum.
Photography / video camera recording permitted for personal purposes.
Museum publications and souvenirs are available for purchase at the Museum ticket-office.